As more and more people discover the benefits of foam rolling, JCfitness announces the arrival of the newest tool to help with Myofascial Release — the Vortex Massage Foam Roller.
The actual massage foam rolling concept works the same. By slowly rolling over the product, athletes, fitness enthusiasts and physical therapy patients alike use the pressure of their own body weight to massage and lengthen sore muscle tissue. Basically, Self Acupressure.
However, this foam massage roller, is Different.
Justin Blake, President/CEO of JCfitness, comments on how the Vortex Massage Roller varies from standard foam rollers ….
After looking at the market for foam rollers, we just felt that there was room for a roller that was different and of a higher quality. We had started to look into the rollers that were out there and found that almost all of them were made of EVA Foam. It became clear that EVA Foam was just not durable enough and we felt that by adding a contoured, textured roller we would be providing something that the marketplace would be looking for.
Contrary to popular belief, you don’t have to be an athlete or a fitness fanatic to own and love using a foam roller. The Vortex Massage Foam Roller is great for anyone suffering from tight, sore muscles — whether your aches and pains were caused by injuries, insufficient stretching, long days carrying around the kids, or just too many hours sitting at a desk. The Vortex is revolutionizing massage rolling technology.
Benefits of Our Unique Vortex Design:
- Releases tension by targeting the small knots that build up in connective tissues including Myofascial and IT bands
- Improves blood circulation throughout skin, fascia, muscles, and even tendons and ligaments
- Lengthens tight muscles, tendons, and ligaments
- Increases flexibility
- Aids in injury prevention
- Assists in muscle alignment, which, in turn, promotes mobility
- Massaging lower back, quads, hamstrings, lats, glutes, IT bands or any other large muscle group
- Completing core body training
- Supplementing Yoga and Pilates workouts
- Performing Physical Therapy exercises
- Increasing blood flow to muscles prior to a workout
- Restoring muscles, post-workout
- 18” in length x 5” in diameter – convenient for travel, but still long enough to massage broader muscle regions
- Light weight – only 1.5 lbs
- Durable rubbery foam exterior – strong enough for a deep tissue massage with just the right amount of give
- Easy to Clean after a great workout
- Sturdy plastic inner core – resilient and provides superior support
- Contoured surface – helical texture for ideal pressure on sore tissue areas
- High quality material – EN71 certified and PAH’s free
Our manufacturers specialize in the production of fitness, body-sculpting and power training goods. Their factory has passed ISO9001 certification and the audits of well-known buyers, as they have solid relationships with many elite US businesses.
Our Guarantee — The Vortex Massage Roller is backed by a 30-day, no hassle, return guarantee and a one-year manufacturer’s warranty against defects in material and workmanship.